Google Chrome is arguably the best browser out there. Not only it lets you surf the world wide wait.. I mean, web, it also helps you in simplifying your life by letting you add extensions. Today I will tell you about 21 most popular chrome extensions out there.
Extensions are nothing but mini-applications that reside in your google chrome browser and help you in simplifying your tasks (and life). I am going to tell you about these extensions and group them in a parent category.
A. Facebook Extensions
1. Multiple Tools For Facebook 💵 : When was the last time you cleaned up your FB friend’s list? When it’s time to remove those toxic or inactive friends from your list, think about this extension.
Removing friends one by one can be time-consuming. This one helps in selecting multiple friends together and say bye-bye. There are other functionalities related to groups, pages, your friendship status stats too. You can unlike, leave multiple pages and groups at the same time too.
2. CommentFunnels: You can automatically reply to all comments on your posts just by clicking one button.
3. MyMessengerPro: This extension turns your FB messenger into a money-making machine.
B. Screenshot & Video Tools
4. LightShot 💵: Using this extension, you can take the screenshots, edit them, and share. This is one of the fastest screenshot taking extension out there.
5. Video Speed Controller: You can speed up/down, forward/rewind any Html videos with quick shortcuts.
6. Vimeo Video Downloader: You can download any Vimeo video
C. YouTube Extensions
7. TubeBuddy: This is a must-have tool for content creators. It helps content creators, brands, and networks save time and grow their channels.
8. Vid IQ 💵: It helps you acquire the tools and knowledge needed to grow your audience faster on YouTube and beyond. It helps with video SEO, search difficulty, tags, and much more functionality. Another tool you must have for research purposes.
9. Youtube MP3 Downloader 💵: Sometimes you just need a sound and you can simply use this extension to download mp3.
D. Extensions For Websites
10. Liner: If you browse a lot or do a lot of research then chances are that you must be having hundreds of windows open. It becomes pretty difficult to remember the best parts of the text that you are reading. The liner extension helps you in highlighting the text for your research.
11. Facebook Pixel Helper 💵: Do you worry if your FB ad pixel is installed properly or not? Don’t worry. Just use this tool and find out if it is installed or not. If it turns green after loading your page then it is installed correctly, else not
12. WhatTheFont: Sometimes you like a font on a webpage but don’t know what it is. This extension helps you with that
13. Ubersuggest 💵: A great extension of the ubersuggest tool by Neil Patel. Whenever you google something, it gives you the keyword attributes such as monthly searches, CPC, and related searches for the keyword.
14. Adblock Plus: As the name suggests, it blocks the adds and cookies to improve the speed and privacy.
15. Grammarly💵: What would I do without this extension? It immediately corrects spelling and grammar for your articles. In fact, this article has also been proofread by Grammarly.
16. Turbo Ad Finder: Do you want to spy on FB ads? This tool just shows the FB ads on your timeline when turned on. You can then take inspiration from the ads and draft your own ads.
17. Pablo: Pablo is the simplest way to create beautiful images that fit every social network perfectly.
Create images with the perfect size and format for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest. Typography, font sizes, and formatting options make everyone a designer! Pablo designers have created more than 500,000 images!
18. Browsec 💵: Sometimes you want to hide your IP address and browse using IP address of some other countries. This extension just lets you do that.
E. Screen Recording Extensions
19. Screen Recorder: Screen Recorder for Google Chrome™ Screen Recorder is an application that allows capturing your screen right in your browser! Use this free screen recorder software to make video recordings/screen recordings directly from the Chrome browser and share these video recordings with your friends/colleagues.
F. Time Management
20. Just Focus: You can unleash your productivity with this extension. You can block distracting websites and pages in just a few clicks.
21. RescueTime: With this extension, you can keep track of the time you spend in Chrome, and get a clear picture of what you were doing all day.
Please note that not all extensions are free. Some of them may have certainly paid functionalities. The ones having 💵 next to them are personally tried and recommended by me.
How many of them have you tried? What are the other extensions that you have tried and found useful? please do mention them in comments.