If done correctly, dropshipping is one of the best options for making a lot of money on the internet. However, like any other business, there are challenges with dropshipping as well. The main challenge is not able to centralize all related services starting from creating a store, sourcing a product to tracking the sales. There are various tools available to take care of these services but the all-in-one tool was missing… until now. According to the claims of the founder, one all-in-one tool called droply is finally here. Let’s find out if it really lives up to its expectations or it is a scam in this ‘Dropshiply Review’.
Challenges In Dropshipping
The challenges with dropshipping are real. Let’s see what are the pressing issues in the world of dropshipping.
- Difficulty In-Store Creation: For the newbies, it is difficult to create the store from scratch. Almost all users choose Shopify to create their store. The look and feel of the Shopify stores is almost the same. Moreover, there are monthly fees for Shopify too.
- Challenges In Niche & Product Research: This is one of the most painful areas, especially in the beginning. Finding a winning product in your niche is always a challenge.
- Difficulties In Product Import: Importing products manually one by one is difficult. It is not only cumbersome but also error-prone. One incorrect price change will make you lose hundreds of dollars.
- Auto Updation Of The Fluctuating Prices: The prices of the products keep on fluctuating. It becomes difficult to keep a tab on price changes manually.
- Monthly Fees Of Supporting Softwares: There are software available for product imports and price updates but all of them charge the monthly fees.
- Tracking Of Customers: The tracking of the customers doesn’t happen within the store. It happens outside.
- SEO and stats of the Store: The SEO and the store stats are also not at one location. There are different applications to track these.
So the main pain area of the dropshippers is not the availability of the software to manage the things, it is the unavailability of these software under one umbrella and the recurring prices. Whether your store is making money or not, you have to pay the monthly fees or do the stuff manually.
How Is Dropshiply A Solution?
Dropshiply is a one-stop solution for all the problems mentioned above and it offers many more functionalities under one roof. Let’s see what dropshiply offers.
- Store creation from scratch & store hosting. You don’t really need to Shopify for hosting your dropshipping store. Thus you save on monthly fees.
- Importing of the existing store
- Niche and product spy tools for Aliexpress, eBay, Walmart
- Alexa spy tool for discovering the traffic stats and global rankings of millions of websites and exploit untapped markets.
- Facebook keyword explorer to help you with FB promotion of your products
- Inbuilt YouTube search tool to find the videos related to your niche that you may want to use during a promotion.
- Auto-import of the selected products from Aliexpress. eBay and Walmart imports will be available soon. You don’t need software like Oberlo who charge recurring fees. Thus again saving on monthly fees.
- High demand products suggestion for people who don’t want to do their own research. They have secret dropshipping sources for order fulfillment.
- Auto-update of product prices and quantities. Again you don’t need oberlo for this.
- End to end order fulfillment.
- With the automation feature, you can integrate email and SMS service providers. This helps in selling products to your previous buyers.
- SEO tracking for the store.
Here is the demo of the software explaining all the features.
Pricing & Upsells
The early bird price as on June 6th is $47 and it is expected to go up. It is a one-time price. That’s less the monthly prices of Shopify and other supporting software.
There are following upsells.
- OTO 1 (Dropshiply Pro – $37 – $47)
- OTO 2 (Dropshiply Gold ‘SEO Console & Analyzer’ – $37 – $47)
- OTO 3 (Dropshiply Store Creation Suite – $499/$699/$999)
- OTO 4 (Dropshiply PLATINUM ‘Sales Reports & Analytics” $37/month)
- OTO 5 (Dropshiply Product Imports (4 plans from $29 to $149))
I did not encounter the need to contact the support, however, they claim to be stellar support if you face any issues. I hope they live up to their word.
Good Things About Dropshiply
- All end to end functionalities needed to succeed in dropshipping is under one roof.
- These functionalities save a lot of time that can be utilized somewhere else (maybe in creating more and more stores)
- The one-time price saves a lot of money in monthly fees of multiple software
- The interface is simple and newbie-friendly.
- 30-days money-back guarantee
Not So Good Things About Dropshiply
Not exactly a con, but their funnel gives the impression that you don’t need to work on getting traffic (at least I got it). That is not true. You need to get your own traffic and sped money in ads to promote your store. Dropshiply will manage everything else for you.
- Product: Dropshiply
- Does What It Says?: 9 out of 10
- Ease of Use: 8 out of 10
- Support: Not Tried
- Training: 9 out of 10. The video pretty much explains it.
- Overall Rating: 8.6 out of 10
- Price: $47 basic version and upsells ranging from $29 to $999
- Recommended? Yes, it is a must tool for intermediate and advanced dropshippers.
- Where to Buy: Click The button below
Are you a dropshipper who wants to diversify & earn money? Check out my #1 recommendation for earning money online.