Now that I have got your attention with this title, let me also tell you that the utility of this tool is also very s*xy. OK, I am done using that word now. If you are a blogger, online article writer or anybody who writes online, your main worry is how will my article come on the first page of google. Which is the best google keyword research tool that is available out there?
Well, there are dimes a dozen. Some of them are free and some of them are paid. Today we are going to explore one such tool called Jaaxy. It is free to try. You get 30 searches free in its free version. You can try it out and upgrade if you think that’s the tool you were looking for.
Jaaxy keyword research helps in getting the best keywords for organic traffic.
But Why To Do Keyword Research If I Can Pay For My Traffic?
Ummm right. If you have a lot of extra money then, by all means, you can ignore the organic results, however, to ensure that you are spending money on the right keyword, you need to do the keyword research. You still need to know which are the popular keywords, what is the average monthly traffic for those keywords, so that you can focus on targeting the high-value keywords.
But let me ask you, will you be happy if you get the traffic through organic search and earn money? I bet you will be happy. Studies show that more than 60% of people ignore the paid ads that appear on top of Google. Still, a big chunk relies upon the free, organic, SEO fed results.
So if you get on page one of Google, you will get free traffic. And do you know what comes along with free traffic? Money 🙂
So you see, whether you pay for your traffic or not, keyword research is still necessary. Let’s explore how Jaaxy can help you in achieving that in the subsequent sections.
What Is Jaaxy?
As mentioned, Jaaxy is a web-based keyword research tool. It is not only for google. Jaaxy gets its data to display from Google, Bing & Yahoo. But there is more to it. It not only gives you the keyword that you should be targeting in your blog but also helps you stay one step ahead of your competition.
It has many features that will help you in beating your competition. I like to call it as an ultimate keyword research tool for google (or Bing or Yahoo). If you go through this walk through, you will be able to figure out if it is for you or not.
Keyword Research Features of Jaaxy
Sure, jaaxy does keyword research. If you give a keyword related to your article. It gives you a lot of information that you can use to come up with the list of your articles. Take a look at the screenshot below. Let’s say I want to do research for an article on the ‘keyword research tool’.
As shown in the screenshot it gives the following information
- Keyword: This gives you the list of similar keywords for your article that you are planning to write. Sometimes, our most capable brain misses out on the certain possibilities of keywords, but not jaaxy. Such keywords are usually missed by your competition and you can rank fairly quickly for them.
- Avg: This tells you how many searches are performed per month on an average.
- Traffic: This tells you the approximate traffic that you can expect on your website if you manage to rank on the first page of google search.
- QSR: It stands for Quoted Search Results. It is the number of websites that appear in the search if that keyword is given in quotes on google. In other words, it tells you the competition count for that absolute keyword.
- KQI: It stands for Keyword Quality Indicator. It has three indicators: Great, Normal and Poor. Poor indicates that the keyword is very difficult to rank. If you are targeting that keyword then perhaps you will never get ranked for that keyword. The normal indicator is a little better. It is still fairly difficult to rank but there are better chances to rank for that keyword. Keywords with great indicators are the ones to be considered. These keywords are with less competition and your chances of ranking are high.
- SEO: It is a score on a scale of 1-100. Higher the score, the better are the chances of getting ranked.
- Domain: This is one of the unique features of Jaaxy. It gives you the list of domains available related to that keyword. For e.g. If you are planning to start a new website related to online money and if the domain like onlinemoneyreality.com is available, you can purchase that domain for your new website. It is certainly a good feature if you are planning to start a new website but can’t decide upon the URL of your website. Shshshhh….. that’s what I did. If you search online money reality this is what you get 😉 Thanks to Jaaxy, my site is ranking for this keyword because I purchased this domain after jaaxy suggested to me.
- Related: This is a list of long-tail keywords related to your keyword that you are searching for.
Pro Tip: If you have just started writing then always target keywords with KQI Great and higher SEO score even if the monthly traffic is less. It is better to get 50 visitors per month per article for not so popular keywords than not getting any visitors for the popular and high traffic keywords. It is fairly difficult to rank on page 1 for the high traffic keywords. If you manage to rank for low traffic keywords and write 10 posts for different keywords with monthly traffic of 50, you will get 500 visitors per month to your website.
Other Useful Features:
- Competition Research: If you enter your competitors URL instead of a keyword, Jaaxy tells you the organic keywords for which that URL is ranking for. Up
- Site Rank: This helps in checking if you are ranking on Google, Bing, and Yahoo for a particular keyword. You can add keywords and jaaxy can track them automatically for you.
- Alphabet Soup: This is another great feature by Jaaxy. It gives you the new combinations of possible keywords if you add ‘a’, ‘b’, ‘c’, ‘d’…’z’ to the keyword that you are searching for. It opens up a whole new possibility of keywords that our brain cannot think. See what are the results it shows just by adding letter ‘a’ to the keyword.
- Affiliate Programs: If you are an affiliate marketer, then you can search for the affiliate programs related to your keyword on ClickBank, Linkshare, and digital river within Jaaxy. You don’t need to login to these platforms separately.
- Brainstorm: As the name suggests, you can brainstorm an idea and find keywords related to your brainstorming. This section gives you the trending topics on Google, Alexa, Amazon, and Twitter. You can then add topics to your keyword list. Frankly, this feature is not very useful unless your niche falls under one of the trending topics.
- Saved List: You can save the keywords of your choice in the form of a text file. These you can refer later while writing your article or blog post.
Frankly, I never had to try their support and it was never down so far. Not needing support at all is a great thing 🙂 If I ever need their support and if it is not good then I will come back and update this section.
Try It For Yourself
Good Things About Jaaxy
- The quality of the keywords is very accurate. I am amazed by the possible combination of the keywords that Jaaxy offers.
- Competition research, alphabet soup, and QSR removes the guesswork from keyword research.
- It is very intuitive and easy to use. They have a few training videos but I never needed to refer them. It is that simple to use.
- It is cloud-based. You don’t have to waste your disk space in downloading anything.
Not So Good Things About Jaaxy
- Jaaxy is available only for Keywords in English as of now.
- Keyword research is global. You cannot filter data specific to the local area or country.
- Unless you are writing a lot of articles per month $49 can be expensive (but there is a surprise… keep reading ;))
The following screenshot shows what you get in each plan.
Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool: Final Words
- Name: Jaaxy
- Ease Of Use: 9.5 out of 10
- Training Program: 9.5 out of 10
- Useful Features: 9.5 out of 10
- Price: Free to Join. Pro: $49/month, Enterprise: $99/month (Read the next section to know how to get it FREE)
- Overall rating: 9.5 out of 10
- Recommended: Yes
Your Chance to Get It Free
In this era of the internet, your website is the shop that earns money for you. Do you agree? One website is considered as one shop. What if you can create 10 such shops and earn money from each of them? Let’s talk conservative here. You just earn $100/month as a side income from each website. That makes $1000/month as a side income.
What if I tell you that you can get many tools worth $269+ per month if you pay $49/month and that includes Jaaxy too? Let’s see what all you can get.
- Jaaxy Tool: $49
- 10 WordPress websites with extreme speed & hosting: $115 (most charge up to $200) (If you opt-in before 16th March 2020 you will get 50 WordPress websites.i.e. 50 shops possible)
- Ability To develop websites from 3000 themes & 50k plugins: Priceless but let’s consider $10
- 120 lessons on Affiliate marketing: Priceless but let’s put a value of $50
- Live training Every Week: Again priceless but let’s consider the value of $25
- Content Creator with Plagiarism Checker: $20
And this is just the tip of the iceberg. There are many more features that you get in $49. If you take a yearly plan, then the price is less than $1/per day.
P.S. I have done the keyword research for this article using Jaaxy. You finding this article on google proves that Jaaxy works 🙂 And if you have a possibility of building multiple businesses that can possibly get you thousands of dollars within $49/month, I would say it is a fair gamble to take.