In the world of brick and mortar business, the presentation matters. Businesses with beautifully decorated stores tend to do better than shabby local stores. Websites are nothing but the stores in online business. They are the first impression of your business to your potential clients. If the website is poorly designed the chances of your visitors leaving from your homepage are high. On the other hand, visitors spend more time on websites that look elegant. Gone are the day when you needed to code yourself (or hire someone) to give the elegant look to your websites. Now with editors like elementor, it is easy to do it yourself. So what is elementor page builder? Well, we will explore the elementor page builder together in this article. Also, I have included the short video on how this page builder works.
So What Is Elementor Page Builder?
Elementor page builder was launched in 2016. It is an editor for building websites in wordpress. It is currently active on 5,000,000+ websites (including this one) with a whopping 96% rating on 5324 reviews at WordPress.org.
It is a ‘drag and drop’ page builder that can design elegant and classy webpages in just a few minutes. And no, you absolutely need not know how to code.
If you can use a mouse, click, drag, drop, and type then you can build your website in a very short time.
And do you know the best part? it has a very powerful free version. You can build your website completely just using the free version.
How Does It Work?
So, rather than boring you with verbose text and screenshots explaining how it works, I decided to include a short video showing how to develop a beautiful webpage using elementor editor.
Elementor has 24×7 ticket support for pro users. You need to raise a ticket explaining your issue. They usually respond in a few hrs.
For pre-sale questions, they have chat support on their website. They also have a lot of training videos available on their youtube channel.
They have a free version and paid pro version for 1, 3, and 1000 sites with annual billing. The following chart tells the prices as of July 2020. They may change depending on when you are reading this.
They also offer 30 days money-back guarantee on all plans.
Worth Going For Pro?
While you can surely build a great website using the free plan, there are a few limitations. Refer to the images below for the comparison.
If you are just starting a website then you can go for a free version, in fact, Elementor probably offers the most feature-rich free version of any page builder.
However, if your website is a little old and you are ready to take the next step then you must get the pro version.
You can get features like popup building integrated with your autoresponders to start building your email list. There are also additional elements included in the pro version to make your website look even more stunning.
Not only that, but you can also use elementor pro as a landing page builder too. With its drag and drop features, you can build your landing pages in minutes. You can also integrate autoresponders using elementor along with integrating payment gateways using the methods mentioned in this article.
With one yearly payment, you can do pretty much everything compared to the famous landing page builder which almost charges $100/month for the basic version of its landing page builder.
Good Things About Elementor
1. No Coding Required: You absolutely need not know any coding. If you can use the mouse and keyboard, you can design webpages and websites very easily in WordPress.
2. Visual Feedback: You get to see the changes immediately even without publishing the page.
3. Responsive Editing: You can edit separately for desktop, tablet, and phone to manage the look and feel. It gives you more control over the editor who automatically converts the desktop websites to mobile phones and tabs.
4. Templates & Blocks Availability: Great page templates and blocks are available for faster building of a webpage. If you are not a creative person or cannot imagine how a website should look like then this is a very useful feature.
5. Special Elementor Add-ons Available: Since elementor has become so popular in a short time and it offers an easy interface for developers to extend elementor’s functionality, there are many feature-rich plugins available for elementor. Most of them have a free version too.
Not So Good Things About Elementor
Frankly, there is nothing wrong with the elementor. I just wish, there were more templates and blocks available for free. Sometimes the designing of a particular element can be a little rigid.
- Product: Elementor Pro
- Ease of Use: 9 out of 10
- Support: 6 out of 10 (I would have liked chat support like pre-sales)
- Training: 9 out of 10
- Overall Rating: 8 out of 10
- Price: Free, ~$49/year for 1 website, $99/year for 3 websites, ~199/year for 1000 websites
- Recommended: Yes. At least try a free version
- Where To Buy: You can click here to get it
Which editor are you using? I would love to hear about it in the comments section.